Mudr. Denisa Jasová, PhD.
- 2000 – Degree in general medicine
- 2003 – Specialist postgraduate certification: psychiatry
- 2007 – Specialist competency: psychotherapy
- 2011 – PhD in medical psychology and psychopathology
During my career, I have completed a number of specialized training courses in a variety of disciplines related to psychology and psychopathology. These include 5 years of systemic psychotherapy and, from 2006–2010, I studied Jungian psychotherapy. I have had some 400 hours of training in therapeutic body work, 200 hours in another body work training course (led by Jitka Vodňanská), and 1 year of training in psychotherapeutic and biodynamic massage.
In addition, I have completed training courses in hypnotherapy (level 1 and 2), eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), and mindfulness.
WHAT I OFFER
For many years, I have been working with patients with neurotic and psychotic disorders. Recently, I have been meeting an increasing number of “on-the-threshold” people, which includes individuals with a terminal illness, now having to confront the finiteness of their existence here, elderly people who are looking back upon their lives and looking to achieve closure, and also people who seek assistance in relation to their use of various substances and techniques for the altering of consciousness.
For all of my patients, I can offer crisis intervention, follow-up psychotherapeutic counselling and psychiatric care, as appropriate.
Both long-term cooperation and short-term crisis interventions are possible.
Articles in peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings
- Bob, P., Ptáček, R., Paclt, I., Zvolský, P., Jasová, D. , Pavlát, J., Páv, M., Vanclová, J., Vyhnánková, Z., Ďurian, T., Dušek, M., Janečková, E., Papežová, S., Pavlovský, P., Uhrová, T., Žukov, I. Dissociation and symptoms of complex partial epilepsy in depressed patients [Disociace a symptomy komplexní parciální epilepsie u depresivních pacientů]. Česká a slovenská psychiatrie 99(2), 2003, 82-88.
- Bob, P. Ptacek, R., Pavlat, J., Jasova, D., Paclt, I.., Zvolsky, P., Pav M., Symptoms of complex partial epilepsy in depression and possibilities of prediction for anticonvulsants. Homeostasis in Health and Disease, 43, 2004, 30-32.
- Bob, P., Pavlat, J., Jasova, D. Dissociation and complex partial seizure symptoms in depressed patients. In Ceska psychiatrie a svet. Eds. Raboch J., Zrzavecka, I., Doubek, P., Anders, M. Galen, 2004.
- Bob, P., Glaslova, K., Susta, M., Jasova, D. Traumatic dissociation, epileptic-like phenomena and schizophrenia. Homeostasis in Health and Disease, 43, 2005, 188-192.
Articles in journals with IF
- Jasova, D., Bob, P., Fedor-Freybergh, P. Alcohol withdrawal, limbic irritability and stress. Medical Science Monitor 2007, 13(12): 543-547.
- Glaslova, K., Bob, P., Jasova, D., Bratkova, N., Ptacek, R. Traumatic stress and schizophrenia. Neurology, Psychiatry and Brain Research 2004, 11, 205-208.
- Bob P, Glaslova K, Susta M, Jasova D, Raboch J. Traumatic dissociation, epileptic-like phenomena, and schizophrenia. Neuroendocrinology Letters 2006 27(3), 321-6.
- Ptacek R, Bob P, Paclt I, Pavlat J, Jasova D, Zvolsky P, Raboch J. Psychobiology of dissociation and its clinical assessment. Neuroendocrinology letters 2007 28(2),191-8.
- Bob, P., Fedor-Freybergh, P., Susta, M., Pavlat, J., Jasova, D., Zima, T., Benakova, H., Hynek, K., Raboch, J. Depression, prolactin and dissociated mind. Neuroendocrinology letters 2007, 28, 639-642.
- Bob, P., Fedor-Freybergh, P., Jasova, D., Susta, M., Pavlat, J., Zima, T., Benakova, H., Bizik, G., Svetlak, M., Vevera, J., Miklosko, J., Hajek, K., Raboch, J. Depression, cortisol and somatoform dissociative symptoms. Neuroendocrinology Letters 2008, 29, 235-9.
- Bob, P., Fedor-Freybergh, P., Jasova, D., Bizik, G., Susta, M., Pavlat, J., Zima, T., Benakova, H., Raboch, J. Dissociative symptoms and neuroendocrine dysregulation in depression. Medical Science Monitor 2008, 14, CR499-504.
- Bob, P., Susta, M., Gregusova, A., Jasova, D. Dissociation, cognitive conflict and nonlinear patterns of heart rate dynamics in patients with unipolar depression. Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2009, 33, 141-5.
- Bob, P., Raboch, J., Maes, M., Susta, M., Pavlat, J., Jasova, D., Vevera, J., Uhrova, J., Benakova, H., Zima, T. Depression, traumatic stress and interleukin-6. Journal of Affective Disorders, 2010, 34, 143-6.
Abstracts in supplements of journals with IF
- Bob, P., Ptacek, R., Paclt, I., Zvolsky, P., Jasova, D., Pavlat, J., Pav, M. Complex Partial Seizure-like Symptoms, Dissociation and Traumatic Stress in Depressed Patients. European Neuropsychopharmacology 13 (Suppl. 4) 2003, S439.
- Bob, P., Susta, M., Vecerova-Prochazkova, A., Gregusova, A., Jasova, D., Fedor-Freybergh, P., Raboch, J. Depression, sensitization and chaos in autonomic response: Implications for anticonvulsant treatment. European Psychiatry 2008, 23, S244-S244 Suppl.
- Bob, P., Susta, M., Kukleta, M., Vecerova-Prochazkova, A., Gregusova, A., Jasova, D., Raboch, J. Depression and perspectives of chaos theory for understanding of stress-related sensitization. Biological Psychiatry 2008, 63: 201S-201S 632 Suppl.