Mgr. Aneta Dorazilová
A graduate in Psychology from Masaryk University in Brno, I am currently about to finish my PhD there in Clinical Psychology. My background includes a special training course in gestalt psychotherapy (Institut Dialog, 2018) and I have worked for 5 years as a healthcare psychologist with the Czech National Institute of Mental Health (NÚDZ). I am also about to conclude my specialist postgraduate training as a clinical psychologist. I have also worked as a therapist with Psychologové Praha (Psychologists Prague). In 2019, I completed MAPS training in MDMA-assisted psychotherapy (which is currently being conducted only in clinical trials).
Having close ties with art, I have been using art therapy in psychiatric ward group work. Additional workshops I attended have focused on body work in therapy and crisis intervention. In my free time I practice yoga, another source of inspiration for my work. I also love music, nature, discovering new things and places, and time spent with friends.
WHAT I OFFER
Understanding and caring professional offering a safe space for sharing what might be troubling you but also your insights, experiences, decisions and happy moments. The decision to seek psychotherapeutic counselling takes courage, and I look forward to assisting you on your path to a deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you.
I have experience with a wide range of patients including those with anxiety issues, relationship difficulties, LGBTQ-related concerns and others. I can be there for you when dealing with a loss, handling difficult experiences, facing important life-decisions and working on your self-understanding.
The word “Gestalt” means “whole”, and gestalt therapy is an approach that facilitates the connection of mind, emotion, and body. When you are in a closer and more understanding consciousness of yourself, you can improve your interactions with others.
I offer my services in both Czech and English.
Both long-term cooperation and short-term crisis interventions are possible.
Varies by client. I accept cash payments and payments by bank transfer. Payments can be made after each session or e.g. once a month. My rate per one session (50 minutes) is 800 CZK.
- 2019–2019: PhD programme in Clinical Psychology, Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University, Brno
- 2006–2012: Psychology, Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University, Brno
- 2009–2010: Anthropology, Facultad de Biología, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- 1998–2006: Grammar School Olomouc – Hejčín
- 2019: Psycare (CZEPS), volunteer
- 2018 to current: Dobrá rodina, examiner
- 2017 to current: private psychological counselling
- 2015 to current: NÚDZ, healthcare psychologist, PhD student
- 2012–2015: Cerebrum, cognitive training with recuperating stroke patients
- 2012–2014: Brno Conservatory, school psychologist
- 2011–2013: APLA, personal assistant for children with autism spectrum disorders
- 2011: IQ Roma Servis, volunteer
2012: DELE Spanish Diploma
2007: Cambridge ESOL First Certificate in English (FCE)
- 2019: internship in clinical child psychology (Motol Hospital, Bohnice Psychiatric Hospital)
- 2018: Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Department of Psychiatry (supervisor: prof. Ian Kelleher)
- 2017: University Hospital of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (University of Bern, supervisor: prof. Frauke Schultze-Lutter)
- 2011–2012: internships as part of the Healthcare Psychologist training course (Brno Hospital, Motol Hospital)
- 2011–2013: Psychiatry Hospital Brno Černovice and Psychiatry Clinic of Brno Hospital (group art therapy)
- 2018–2020: Prevalence of high-risk symptoms for psychosis and their relationship to neurocognitive performance and daily functioning in population of adolescents (member of research team, project author); supported by the Czech Science Foundation (GAČR)
- 2016–2018: Cognitive profiles in patients with first episodes of schizophrenia spectrum disorders and their relationship with daily functioning (member of the research team); supported by the Czech Science Foundation (GAČR)
Other Qualifications and Courses
- 2019: MDMA Therapy Training Program for PTSD (MAPS)
- 2019: Body Work in Gestalt Psychotherapy workshop (Talia Bar-Yoseph Levine)
- 2018–2019: MMPI-II course (IKP, Šnorek, Probstová)
- 2018: Bodywork in Crisis Intervention course
- 2015: to current: Specialist postgraduate training leading to specialist certification in clinical psychology (IPVZ)
- 2013–2018: Training course of the Czech Institute for Gestalt Psychotherapy Training (Dialog)
- 2011 to current: Accredited Course on the Rorschach Method
- Švancer, P., Šebela, A., Knytl, P., DORAZILOVÁ, A., Voráčková, V., Jonáš, J. Prodromální psychotické stavy: morfologické koreláty a aktuální terapeutické možnosti [The prodromal stage of psychotic illness: morphological correlates and current therapeutic options]. Psychiatrie. 2018, 22(4), 174-182. ISSN 1211-7579.
- DORAZILOVA, A., Humpolicek, P., Mohr, P., Rodriguez, M. (2018). Bazální symptomy a prodromální fáze schizofrenie [Basic symptoms and prodromal phase of schizophrenia]. Psychiatrie. 2018, 22 (2), 68-74.
- Paštrnák, M., Šulcová, K., DORAZILOVA, A., & Rodriguez, M. (2018). Alternativní formy pro české verze Paměťového testu učení, Reyovy-Osterriethovy komplexní figury a testu Verbální fluence [Alternative forms parallel to the Czech versions of Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test, Complex Figure Test and Verbal Fluency]. Česká a slovenská neurologie a neurochirurgie, 81(1).
- Paštrnák, M., DORAZILOVA, A., Rodriguez Manchola, MV. Vizuální percepce a její narušení u schizofrenního onemocnění – přehledová studie [Visual perception and its impairments in schizophrenia: summary article]. Československá psychologie. 2017, 64(6), 40-47.
- DORAZILOVA, A., Voráčková, V., Rodriguez, M. Blížící se psychóza? Jak rozeznat první signály [Incipient psychosis? Recognizing the early signs]. Zdravotnictví a medicína. 2017, 2017(1), 1-6. ISSN 2336-2987.
- DORAZILOVÁ, A., Fajnerová, I., Sedláková, K., Čeplová, Z., Voráčková, V., Paštrnák, M., Jonáš, J., Prajsová, J., Španiel, F., Rodriguez, M. Charakteristiky kognitivního deficitu u schizofrenie a jeho vztah k běžnému fungování a kvalitě života nemocných [Trait-like characteristics of cognitive deficit in schizophrenia and its relationship to daily functioning and quality of life in patients]. Lázně Jeseník, 04.01.2017 – 08.01.2017. Psychiatrie. 2017, 21(Suppl. 1), 37. ISSN: 1211-7579.
- Rodriguez, M., Fajnerová, I., Sedláková, K., DORAZILOVA, A., Voráčková, V., Paštrnák, M., Jonáš, J., Prajsová, J., Kratochvílová, Z., Španiel, F. Klastrová analýza a korelace mezi kognitivními doménami: kognitivní výkon v českém vzorku prvních epizod poruch schizofrenního spektra – Předběžné výsledky [Cluster analysis and correlations between cognitive domains: cognitive performance in a Czech sample of first episodes schizophrenia spectrum disorders – Preliminary results]. Psychiatrie. 2017, 21(1), 4-11. ISSN 1211-7579.
- DORAZILOVA, A., Pastrnak, M., Rodriguez, M., Humpolicek, P. (2016). Self-reported anomalies in visual perception in ultra high risk population (23rd International Symposium about Current Issues and Controversies in Psychiatry, Barcelona; poster)
- Rodriguez, M, Kratochvilova, Z, Fajnerova, I, Vorackova, V, DORAZILOVA, A, Sedlakova, K, Pastrnak, M, Prajsova, J, Spaniel, F. (2016): Cognitive profiles in the first episode of schizophrenia spectrum disorders: preliminary study (5th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference, Florence)